over 3 years ago
There are two weeks left to build a multi-user, multi-touch interactive app using the Windows 8 or Windows 10 SDK.
Submissions are due June 14 before 5pm ET. Find out what time that is in your city.
You can also take our video tutorial on how to use the hackathon submission form.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- Have you used the the multi-user, multi-touch (MUMT) technology of the Windows 8 or Windows 10 SDKs to create a new Windows desktop or Windows UAP app for the Lenovo YOGA Home PC (or updated an existing app to include MUMT features)?
- If you want to be considered for one of the category awards, have you demonstrated how your app fits into either the entertainment / media or the educational category?
- Have you created a Lenovo Dev account and registered your app using the Lenovo Dev app content submission form?
- If you created a Windows Universal App Platform (UAP) app, did you submit it to the Microsoft Store? (It does not need to be publicly available, but it needs to be submitted prior to the submission deadline. You can get a token to register for a free Microsoft developer account here.)
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included at least one screenshot of your solution?
- Have you provided a way to access your working application for judging and testing by providing an EXE file (for Windows Desktop apps), or a Microsoft Store DeepLink (for UAP apps)?
- (Not least!) Have you submitted your app to the Multi-Touch Multi-Hack?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.